Sisal Rug (Black)
1. Vacuum regularly to remove loose dirt and debris
2. Solid material can be either removed by vacuuming or by using a knife.
3. Any liquid spill should be immediately cleaned with a clean white cloth to avoid stains.
4. Loose ends of the fiber may stick out under severe wear and tear. Clip these ends, Pulling threads or fiber may lead to severe damage to the rug.
5. Spills of Colored liquid may have to be immediately treated with club soda to neutralize the stain.
6. Only in case of a severe stain should you resort to a mild soap solution. Blot to treat them and remove the solution with a wet towel.
|Type||Carpets & Rugs|